Knitting is in My DNA
- There is an error on ROW 26 of the DNA chart. It should read: P1, LTP, K2, RTP, P4.
Pattern updated August 29, 2011 to reflect the above corrections.
Nina Sharp Mitts:
- Thumb Gusset Rounds 11, 13, 17, 19, 21 & 23 have a typo. Replace ‘SKK’ with ‘SSK’ throughout.
- Upper Thumb Omitted. Pattern should read:
Transfer all Thumb gusset stitches previously aside onto your needles. Knit across, pick-up and knit 2 sts along the upper hand edge; leaving along enough tail to weave and close up any odd holes.Round 1: Sl, K6, Ktbl, YO, SSK, K1, K2tog, YO, K6, SSK, K2tog with the stitch from the start of the round. This is the new end of round. – 21 sts
Round 2 and all even rounds: Knit across.
Round 3: K7, Ktbl, YO, Dbl Dec, YO, Ktbl, K to end of round – 21stsKnit 3 rounds. Work Garter Stitch 3 rounds. Bind off loosely in purl.Weave in all the yarn ends and repeat for second mitt.’
Pattern updated May 9, 2014 to reflect the above corrections.
- Upper Thumb,Round1: Sl, K6, Ktbl, YO, SSK, K1, K2tog, YO,Ktbl, K6,…
The Throne Rug
- There is an error on row 7. It should read: k3,(yo, dbl dec, yo, k1), repeat until 6sts from the end, yo, dbl dec, yo, k3.
Pattern updated January 3, 2011 to reflect the above corrections.
- Page 4, Heel section, Row 1 (RS): SL2 as if to purl, *K1, SL2 * repeat until last 3 heel stitches. K1, P1, SSK (this should be 1 heel stitch and 1 gusset st) – 1 st decreased
- Page 4, Cuff section, Round 1: * RT, P1* repeat across heel, RT, (beginning where you left off in the gusset section) work instep as established, P1
- Page 4, Cuff section, Round 2:* K2, P1. * repeat across heel, RT, continue working instep as established, P1